Monday, April 20, 2009

Working on my Website

Sooo, I think I've found the pot of gold! Well at least it's close, it's the flash website of my dreams. But I have to weigh the costs of the whole thing. It's kinda pricey and fancy but sometimes you have to sacrifice and pay for art.

Do I go with a less expensive site or go for what I want?

Sometimes people don't understand art or can't justify paying for it but it's apart of our everyday life. And I do believe there are good photographers and great photographers. Good models and great models. Good makeup artists and great makeup Artists. What are you willing to pay for these services? What you pay is what you get, unless there's a sale! And I believe in those : )

So in short I might just pay more for the site, but I am getting a better product in the end and you will be able to tell the difference I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment