Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Blogspot!



Greetings People!
Thanks to my friend who convinced me to start creating this blog in anticipation of my website, http://www.oubon.com/. I'm excited to creat my first post. A little about me, I'm an art seeker, one who sees beauty and design everywhere. I would love to work with models and photographers for High Fashion, Runway, and Editorial projects. Please see contact information below.

Some things I'll be interested in writing about is my makeup, fashion, culture, celebrities, and whatever else I come across.

Need Your Makeup Done? I am available!
I am currently available for makeup services such as Glamour, Wedding, Fashion, Headshots, Proms etc. Rates very reasonable. I also have an extensive list of photographer contacts that I could recommend you as well. Please contact me today!!!! Follow the links below and send me your requests.
www.modelmayhem.com/oubonmakeup














No comments:

Post a Comment