Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trip Planning

So I have finally booked an awesome hotel at Hotwire.com. I couldn't believe the savings that I got with the rate I was given! The hotel is 1 block from glitterly Times Square and right behind the Port Authority. Traveling will be a sinch!

The Fashion Show is being held on June 27th at the Prince George Ballroom. I am very excited about the whole thing and beaming with happiness. You can't see me but I'm smiling!

I will certianly bring my camera and document the trip...

So pretty much the only thing I have left to do is find an outfit....eeeekkk that's probably the hardest thing to do! Im going shopping next week and probably will be at Boom Babies and other small boutiques in the area. I hate the mall but might have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment