Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Makeup Artist's KIT

So you all know I will be at FFF Week! I had just met with Gwen DeVoe of DeVoe Signature Events who also is the President and CEO. Also Tonya Giddens the VP of whom was very down to earth and friendly towards me. I met almost half of the style team and I am very excited about the show. Yes, I am nervous but that is expected. I am confident in my skills and know that I am going to do well. I want to make all these models splashingly lovely on the runway.

I am so grateful to God for giving me the strength to do this and all my great friends and industry friends for their support.

So for Fashion Week, I need to seriously beef up my kit... So I am thinking I will need:
So here's my current shopping list:




















No comments:

Post a Comment